How to Heal and Rebuild Your Life After Divorce
Divorce can be devastating. It can feel like it's the end of the world. The stress and anxiety that often brings us to the point of considering divorce in the first place can be life-consuming. Once it's over, it's common to feel completely lost. What now?
Today's episode of The Make Room Show with Jennifer Ford Berry talks about life after divorce and what you can do to rebuild your life, your confidence, and your happiness. Our guest, Leah Marie Mazur is a Certified Divorce Recovery Coach and she shares her expertise on:
- What the post-divorce season should look like, what to avoid.
- How to overcome the fear of being alone.
- How to become a whole version of yourself whether you are married, single or divorce.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone to meet new people.
- How to make your happiness your responsibility.
- How to rebuild your confidence after a divorce.
- Cultivating authenticity to your true self.
- Which red flags to be aware of.
- The one thing to limit when you are going through a divorce.
Leah Marie Mazur is a certified Divorce Recovery Coach and founder of Mindfully Ready, LLC. She specializes in helping women navigate the mental & emotional side of divorce so they can heal faster and move forward with confidence. She also provides a safe, judgment-free community for women rebuilding after divorce in her private Facebook group Divorced & Empowered.
Find Leah Marie Mazur!
Do you want to create an organized and purposeful life?