How to Scale Your Small Business with Lindsay Pinchuk
This episode is for all of you ladies that own your own business! If you are ready to learn how to scale your small business you will want to grab a notepad and take notes during this episode!
My guest Lindsay Pinchuk has learned how to scale a small business all the way to 7-figures! She is full of advice and actionable steps.
Here are some topics we cover in this episode:
- How to stand out in the world of social media when we are constantly bombarded with images and marketing campaigns.
- Why grassroots Marketing and valuable partnerships really do work.
- You have to find a way to scale your business that is NOT scaling you".
- How to get help with your business even if you can't afford it.
- If you want to scale your business this is what you should do first.
- The best way to get your foot in the door with big brands.
- You don't have to have it all figured out! You will learn how to grow as you go.
- Lindsay's advice for being seen in the media.
About Guest Lindsay Pinchuk
Lindsay Pinchuk is an award-winning entrepreneur, consultant, community builder, connector, storyteller, expert marketer, social media maven, spokesperson, on-air expert, small business champion, and Mom.
With a $500 investment and a baby on the way, she left a high-powered job as a magazine publishing executive and founded her first company, which she grew to reach 3MM users per month and generate 7-figures in revenue year over year. She turned a profit in year one and less than a decade later led her company through its acquisition to a large agency holding company.
Lindsay’s lent her expertise to 200+ television segments, given interviews on 40+ podcasts, and has been featured or contributed to stories in Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Parents.com, Babycenter.com, “The Doctors,” “Access Live,” The Chicago Tribune, Crain’s Chicago Business, Chicago Magazine and many more as both as a parenting/lifestyle expert, AND as an entrepreneur/small business expert.
Today, Lindsay works with businesses, both large and small, to build and monetize their communities through content, social media, email, event, partnerships, and publicity strategies. You can also find her behind the mic of her twice-weekly podcast for female founders, Dear FoundHer... Lindsay lives on Chicago’s North Shore with her husband, two daughters, and mini Bernadoodle, Ollie.
Connect: Website Instagram Facebook
If you need help getting your business organized check out my program: Foundations.
Do you want to create an organized and purposeful life?