46 | Tips For Shopping and Selling at a Consignment Sale
In this episode, Jennifer discusses the benefits of shopping at or selling with your local semi-annual consignment sale and how these sales can declutter your life.
Episode Talking Points:
- Why Jennifer fell in love with consignment.
- Semi-annual consignment sales: what are they and how do they work?
- Benefits of shopping a semi-annual consignment sale.
- A semi-annual consignment sale will give you the motivation you need to clear the clutter.
- The Savy Sale Owners conference.
- Tips for using the money you earn at a semi-annual consignment sale.
- How to find a local semi-annual consignment sale near you.
- What to sell and how to prepare, including tips for getting organized.
- Consider the VIP tagging services available if you do not have time to tag.
- Get your kids involved!
- How these sales benefit local charities.
- Shopping tips.
- How to organize a prep zone in your home so that you can tag and price your items for a consignment sale.
Do you want to create an organized home and a purposeful life? Do you want more STEM (space, time, energy and money)?